Created on 13 November, 2022 • Policies • 918 views • 4 minutes read
This privacy statement was last changed on 2022-10-04, last checked on 2022-10-04, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://linkmyprofile.io. We recommend that you carefully read this statement. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
· We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this using this privacy statement;
· We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
· We first request your explicit consent to process your data in cases requiring your consent;
· We take appropriate security measures to protect your data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
· We respect your right to access your data or have it corrected or deleted at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know precisely what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
We may collect or receive personal information for several purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email, and/or webforms
1.3 Registering an account
1.5 To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
1.6 To be able to comply with legal obligations
1.7 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
1.8 To be able to offer personalized products and services
1.9 To sell or share data with a third party
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to other recipients for the following purposes:
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
4. How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser, those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
7. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your data reliably or securely. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before making use of these websites.
8. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. You must consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
9. Accessing and modifying your data
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or want to know which personal information, we have about you. Please make sure to clearly state who you are so that we can be confident that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
9.1 You have the following rights concerning your data
- You may submit a request for access to the information we process about you.
- You may object to the processing.
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Our website is not designed to attract children, and we do not intend to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We, therefore, request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
Distinctly Developed LLC
2701 Little Elm Pkwy
Ste 100 PMB1151
Little Elm, TX 75068